Just received some wonderful news. Some of us local authors are gathering in Flagler Beach this November at Change Jar Books. We will be at Change Jar Books signing books and doing readings as an all day event. If you are looking for Christmas Gifts for that reader in your family or even for yourself. This is the place to be! For those of you that were unable to make my signing in October here is another chance for you! Check out the press release below!
Hope to see you there!
Jorja DuPont Oliva
Flagler Writer’s Forum to Host Literary Event with Kindle Giveaway
A community of local authors will gather Saturday, November 22 from 9am until 5pm for an all-day book signing/reading at the new home of Change Jar Books – 319 Moody Blvd, Flagler Beach. All guests who purchase a book will have a chance at winning a Kindle loaded with books from all the authors.
Featured authors include;
- Steve Boone and his stories about his life as a member of the The Lovin’ Spoonful
- Marybeth Jeitner and Heather Chalmers co-authors of the children’s book “Saving Libbie the Lobster”
- Jorja Dupont-Oliva with her adventures in the magical garden.
- Kevin Cox, author of “A Year in Bushwick” – stories about a New York City police precint.
- Becky Pourchot with her paranormal Hungry Ghost tales
- Tim Baker with stories featuring local Flagler Beach, fictional hero Ike.
- Robin Soprano-Aiello and her modern day fairy tale “A Soul Mate’s Promise”
- Michael Ray King with his non-fiction books for writers
- More writers as well!
Says Pourchot, “We’re excited to offer a little something for everyone. With books for kids, paranormal, fantasy, action, and memoir all together for sale in one location, it’s the perfect place to find signed copies for everyone on your holiday list.”
Contact: Becky Pourchot
386 627 5341
P.S. I’ll have both books available for purchase!